Thursday, April 8, 2010

Meal Plan 4/5 - 4/11

Yikes, already Thursday and I don't have my meal plan up. This is a light cooking week for me since I have three meals taken care of by mystery shopping! I snuck another soup in this week even though the weather has warmed up but my husband didn't even complain. Haha! Then tomorrow, I will be trying a new lasagna recipe (yes another one... I think I'm addicted to lasagna!). Saturday's Lemon Cream Cake is one that I've made before but this time I plan to alter it by substituting a key ingredient, so that should be fun.

Monday - Restaurant mystery shop
Tuesday - Pizza delivery mystery shop
Wednesday - Spicy Sausage Lentil Soup with bread
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Three Cheese Vegetable Lasagna with Strawberry Spinach Salad
Saturday - Dinner with family, bringing Lemon Cream Cake
Sunday - Restaurant mystery shop

Check back soon to see these recipes posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment