Thursday, April 22, 2010

Meal Plan 4/19 - 4/25

I think I've almost fallen too far behind on this blog to ever catch up again, but I'm determined that I will!

This week, I am going to try creating a new casserole. I love experimenting with making up my own recipes and I'm really hoping this one turns out great. I have tentatively named it Frito Chicken and Bean Casserole. The Beef and Broccoli I made earlier this week came from one of those by-mail recipe club cards (you know, where you get some free recipes just for trying out their over-priced club). We also had some yummy loaded baked potatoes that I baked rubbed with a little bit of oil and sprinkled with seasoned salt, pepper, and garlic powder. It gave the skins some nice encrusted flavor.

Monday - Beef and Broccoli Stir-fry with rice
Tuesday - Leftovers
Wednesday - Lentil Vegetable Soup (from freezer) with salad
Thursday - Loaded baked potatoes with salad
Friday - Frito Chicken and Bean Casserole with cornbread
Saturday - ???
Sunday - Leftovers

Check back to see these recipes posted... eventually! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment