Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Meal Plan 4/12 - 4/18

Once again I find myself behind on posting my meal plan (and last week's recipes). This week I'm making two new recipes, Skyline Chili and Tiramisu which are both copycat recipes from Todd Wilbur's Top Secret Recipes series. The Stuffed Shells is the same recipe I had originally meal planned for two weeks ago and then ended up not making... this time I already bought all the ingredients so it will definitely be made.

Monday - Leftover Three Cheese Vegetable Lasagna
Tuesday - Skyline Chili spaghetti with cornbread
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Stuffed Shells with salad
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Dinner with family, bringing Tiramisu
Sunday - grilled bratwurst and salad

Visit again to see these recipes posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment